Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holidays!

The holiday season has been a whirlwind already, with a week-long trip back to the midwest. We learned from our last driving venture to spread the trip out a little more and the longest we drove on any given day was 5 hours. Toward the end of that, I was feeling pretty uncomfortable, even though we stopped often for breaks. Thankfully, I think that's the last long pregnant trip and I can start posting again!

We've been working hard on getting the house together, and Cree has been doing amazing things to the walls in the baby's room. No, you can't see any photos until it's done! But soon, I promise.

This month we started our biweekly midwife appointments. We've also signed up for our childbirth and breastfeeding classes, which begin in January. This is week 32 (!) already, and I can't believe that it's gone so fast.

Last, but certainly not least, our friends Tropi and Kelly had their beautiful little boy, Ethan, on xmas eve!

No comments: