Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Cree and I picked up a bunch of good candy when we went the grocery store a few weeks back in preparation for some trick-or-treaters. It's been sitting on the buffet in the dining room since then, and I think we've done a pretty good job staying out of it. I hope that some kids come by -- at our last house we bought all this candy and then no one came. I was surprised at how let down I felt.

With Halloween comes costumes, and I've been thinking about what I'll wear. I sort of have this built-in costume, depending on how you look at it. I could be a pregnant anything: a pregnant nun, a pregnant priest, a pregnant ballerina, a pregnant lady in a fancy dress, etc. Cree had this good idea (which I won't tell you in case I'm able to pull it together) but when I looked in our costumes last night I discovered that I must have gotten rid of the key costuming element, so I need to find a replacement, or go with a backup plan.

There aren't a lot of costumes that will diminish the pregnant part, so hopefully I'll be able to put together something acceptable. I welcome ideas.

1 comment:

pixelville said...

Well what were you? I am dyin' over here.


:)